The Difference We Make
Together with you, we've raised more than $100,000 in donations, including funding and donations of clothing, healthy snacks and more for homeless children!
Our inaugural event in 2011 topped expectations with 357 runners who donated more than 2,000 items of clothing and raised more than $5,000 for Children First Academy. And that was with only 3 months of planning!
GOALS THIS YEAR (5TH ANNUAL):
- 1,000+ runners/walkers
- 5,000+ donation items
- $15,000+ net cash donation for Sojourner Center
- Cash will be used to help stock and run the Child Development Center and Teen Center
How You Can Help
Our staff is all volunteer, and we need all the support we can get to keep this event super awesome!
There are many ways to contribute! We have need for:
- Volunteers to help organize and promote the event
- PR volunteers to help coordinate with local media
- Participants in the event
- Volunteers at the event (day of)
- Donations to Sojourner Center
- Promotion: Tell people about the event (share us on facebook, etc.)
- Sponsor the Splash Mob 5K for as little as $100